The CBFS ICO Services provides a digital KYC/AML process compliant to Swiss law. Client identification is processed by video onboarding, documentation is signed with a legally binding digital qualified signature by the client. With an AML compliance check, sanction lists, profiles of politically exposed persons (PEP’s), indications of illegal activities (CRIME) and FATCA/CRS information (TAX) are assessed automatically. In addition, CBFS could provide a FIAT currency payment solution, via bank wire or CC-payments using an Escrow-Account.
CBFS ICO Service
Identification, KYC-Check and electronic signature for your ICO
CBFS has established a tailor-made service for ICO’s
▪ Video identification: Registration, KYC, AML, Blacklists, Whitelists, further investigation (e.g. source of funds).
▪ Security: SSL encryption, 2FA
▪ Qualified signature: Hash generated within our service, readable document doesn’t leave the system.
▪ Payment: Provisioning of an Escrow Account for FIAT payment via bank wire and CC.
▪ Standard service hours: 6 x 12 / 7am – 7pm (CET +1). We are able to provide a 7×24 service on request.
▪ Languages: English, German, French, Italian. Further languages (e.g. Asian languages) on request.
▪ Supported entities: natural persons, legal entities on request.
How to onboard yourself for an ICO in just a few steps:
Step 1: Authentication
Client provides legal identification document.
Step 2: Digital KYC
Background- and Compliance-Checks following the Know Your Customer procedures.
Step 3: Video-Identification
Client identification or communication via secure video stream.
Step 4: Document Signing
Legally binding signing of contracts and documents using qualified digital signatures.